You can submit all of your most creative and innovative pieces online. The following guidelines should help you successfully complete your entry.
1. BEFORE SUBMITTING (entry details)
- Read through the rules and categories for the entry section you are planning to apply for. The Zupi Awards entry sections are: Illustration, Photography and Logos.
- Read all the instructions below. They will give you useful information about submitting the best possible application.
- Check the material requirements for each entry section as you will need to upload appropriate files and information.
- Be aware of all the details (e.g: team members, company name, etc) you provide, as this information will be on the trophy. Once the trophy is issued, no changes will be done.
- Each work (a multiple campaign or piece) constitutes one entry.
- Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. If you are shortlisted or a winner, these credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them here. They will be used in articles, posts and promotions for Zupi’s cross media. Credits cannot be altered while judging is in progress. A specific period of time will be allocated to entrants to allow for amendments or additions to credits. Any amendment after this period may incur administrative costs.
- Entries that are not in English should be translated or accompanied by a full translation. It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific wordplay, local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- Please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies, or people within this written submission.
- Within the entry form, you will be required to submit the following information: Date of implementation or delivery to market; Describe the client’s briefing; Describe the challenges and key objectives; Describe how you achieved the final design; Give some indication of how successful the outcome was in the market.
2. CREATE YOUR ZUPI AWARDS ACCOUNT
- Click here (LOGIN) and choose ‘Create an account’.
- Complete the form details, choose if you are a student or a professional (freelancer, company, studio, etc.) and click ‘Submit’.
- Choose carefully if you are going to compete as a student or a professional, otherwise you will need to ask us to change that for you later. Be advised that, if our jury requires, all shortlisted nominees might need to send proof that one is a student or that the work submitted is real (not a ghost piece).
3. SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- To submit is quick and easy.
- Make sure you don’t forget any information. Also make sure you have as much information about the entry as possible, including a high resolution image (300dpi – 3307 x 2480 px – landscape/portrait), title, client, team credits, briefing, concept etc BEFORE submitting.
- Each work needs to be saved as JPG or PNG (with 100% quality). We won’t accept any other files.
- We won’t accept files in the wrong format or dimension.
- You only need to upload through our system your entry image and infos.
- Once you have submitted all entries, just go to YOUR CART and make the payment.
- Before the payment you can still edit your entry information and change it if you still have any doubts.
- After payment is done, you will receive your confirmation by email. You can also check at MY ENTRIES HISTORY menu.
- If something goes wrong just contact us so we can help you as best and fast as we can.
- For each new entry, you have to do the process all over again, but you just need to choose which category you want and provide all information (you can use the same account).
- Please send your materials in advance so you have time to fix any issues we might find before the closing date.
- After you have uploaded all your entries, just go to YOUR CART.
- You will see all your entries there and you will be able to edit their information before payment is done. BE CAREFUL to ensure everything is correct before submitting.
- You can choose to pay by credit card or paypal.
- Checks will NOT be accepted.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you need to enter your card details and the payment will be processed through our system. Once your payment is successful you will see a confirmation page and we will send you an email containing your entry forms.
- If your payment is approved and you have sent all works corresponding to each payment, you will see at your account a CONFIRMATION ICON.
- As soon as you are done with that you will receive your confirmation by email. You can also see the My Entries History menu and check if entries are paid or not.
- If something goes wrong just send to us the payment confirmation.
- You MUST pay for entries, otherwise those works won’t be eligible to participate. Please note that failure to provide proof of payment may result in your entry being withdrawn.
- Please note: in case an invoice is needed please contact us to request it. We will send it ASAP.
- Please note all invoices will be sent to the email address specified in the Account Information page of your entry.
- All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as published, aired or implemented and may not be modified for awards entry. However, entries that are not originally in English may be translated as long as the presentation is exactly the same as the original version.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the Award organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client.
- The organisers will not hesitate to withdraw an award in the event the complaint is confirmed.
- Entrants or companies who are proved to have deliberately and knowingly contravened any rules relating to eligibility may be barred from entering the awards for a period of time following this year’s awards as specified by the organisers.
- All entries must have been printed, published and produced between January 1st, 2013 and July 31st, 2015, in any country. Entries may be submitted by any company or individual (freelancer) involved in the creation or production of the work.
- Students currently enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education programs in advertising, graphic design, photography, illustration, digital media or any other creative course are eligible to enter the competition, and are invited to submit published or unpublished work in any category. Student work will be judged separately but by the same criteria and jury as the professional work.
- The award-winning entries will be selected by an international jury.
- The shortlist is decided by a first round of voting. The second round of voting will decide the ranking in each category, which is the basis for the jury’s discussions and awarding.
- The shortlist is formed by the TOP 10 ranked entries in each category by the jury.
- The jury’s voting will be based on 3 criteria:
Creativity – 40%
Originality – 30%
Quality of Execution – 30%