PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION REFERS TO THE 2015 ZUPI AWARDS.
For more information about pricing, please contact us in the Contact Link of this website.
- After you have uploaded all your entries just go to YOUR CART
- You will see all your entries there and you will be able to edit their information before payment is done. BE AWARE to be sure everything is correct before submitting.
- You can choose to pay by credit card or paypal.
- Checks will NOT be accepted.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you need to enter your card details and the payment will be processed through our system. Once your payment is successful you will see a confirmation page and we will send you an email containing your entry forms.
- If your payment is okay and you have sent all works regarding each payment you will see at your account a CONFIRMATION ICON.
- As soon as you are done with that you will receive your confirmation by email. You can also check at My Entries History menu and check if entries are paid or not.
- In case something goes wrong just send to us the payment confirmation.
- You MUST pay your entries otherwise those works won’t be eligible to participate. Please note that failure to provide proof of payment may result in your entry being withdrawn.
- Please note: in case an invoice is needed please contact us to request it. We will send it ASAP.
- Please note all invoices will be sent to the email address specified in the Account Information page of your entry.
- Refunds can be requested for any situation but it must be done in a period of 10 days after the payment is confirmed. After this period of time we will not accept dropouts.
- No refunds will be allowed after official entries deadline, regardless of any extension.
- Entrant requests for withdrawals of entries after the 10 day period will not be eligible for a refund, but are entitled to submit a replacement entry (up to the closing date of submissions).
- If an entry is submitted in replacement of a cancelled one that has already been paid for, a refund will not be needed.
- To request a refund you must send to Zupi Awards finance team at email@example.com, the following: 1. Proof of the original payment, 2. Information about what category and work this refund is for.
- We cannot proceed with the refund without all the above items.
- Any refund requested within the rules and dates will be done only through paypal.
- If you cannot be at the award ceremony or send someone to be your representative on this special day, you will need to send a payment so we can delivery your trophy.
- The delivery fee will be calculated as requested after the award ceremony.
- If you are a team, you can also order one trophy for each team member.
- Note that those fees will only be calculated after the award ceremony.