PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION REFERS TO THE 2015 ZUPI AWARDS.
WHEN DO ENTRIES OPEN? WHEN SHOULD I SUBMIT MY WORKS?
- All entries are open. Students and Professionals (freelancers or companies).
- Entries are now being accepted.
WHEN WILL ENTRIES CLOSE?
- The deadline for all entries for all categories is on 30 August, 2015.
CAN YOU ADD MY EMAIL TO THE ZUPI AWARDS MAILING LIST?
- Yes. Please subscribe at our website.
WHAT ARE THE FEES TO PARTICIPATE?
- The fees to enter your work to Zupi Awards vary depending if you are a student or professional (freelancer or a company). To see all prices and entry sections go to Fees, Payments & Refunds
WHAT WORK IS ELIGIBLE?
- All illustration, photography and logos are allowed (read the rules for specifics). And all work entered must have been done between 1 January, 2013 and 31 July, 2015.
- Please read carefully the exact category specification before sending your entries to us.
DO I HAVE TO PAY MY FEE WHEN I ENTER OR WILL YOU SEND ME A BILL?
- The first thing you should do is submit your work in accordance with the rules in this website. Than you need to pay the right fee for your account status (student or professional). We will not send you a bill because everything is done automatically by our system; however, we will contact you if you send your work but forget to do the payment.
- You must pay online by credit card or by Paypal using the link on this website.
- Please note that failure to support your entry with proof of payment may result in your entry being withdrawn.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
- Preferred method of payment is via Paypal.
- We do accept the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, AMEX (for now only via Paypal).
WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE WON?
- The judging will happen between 1 and 9 September, 2015.
- The shortlists will be published on our website on 10 September, 2015 and the winners will be known during the ceremony that will be held at Pixel Show International Creativity Conference on 17 October, 2015.
- We will send official notification to the shortlist nominated by email or telephone so they can plan to come and attend the awards ceremony.
- The conference Pixel Show is the first and largest event in Brazil, focused on creativity, art, design, innovation and technology. The event is organised annually by Zupi with a successful track record in Brazil since October 2005, contributing to the growth and professionalization of the area in the country and abroad. Today is also the biggest in South America.
- The conference is a series of lectures with renowned national and international artists from many fields of creativity (graphic design, web, television, film, illustration, advertising, street art, fashion, product design, games, among others). Pixel Show is focused on production processes, themes, trends, cases and portfolios.
- Please visit the event web site: www.pixelshow.com.br.
- Please visit the event web site: www.zupi.com.br.